The TMI Tag.


Hiiiiii, I found this TMI tag and I fancied doing it as a way of introducing myself to any new followers I have gained - thank you by the way if you've followed me on BlogLovin, it really means a lot to me when people recognise you and what you're writing! Let's get started...

1: What are you wearing?
This is embarrassing to admit as I'm not wearing some fancy, fashionable clothing. I am however in my pyjamas which is an odd mix of cut off pyjama trousers which I made into shorts and a green Linkin Park t-shirt. 
2: Ever been in love?
Maybe, I'm not sure. I've only been in two relationships and sometimes I wonder if they ever even count. One of the boys I held onto the thought of him long after, maybe that was love…I'm not sure, probably not. 

3: Ever had a terrible breakup?
No, not really! 
4: How tall are you?
5'2/5'3 (I'm not sure)
5: How much do you weigh?
How much do YOU weigh Mr Nosey?!
6: Any tattoos?
Yes, 2! But I'm going to be making a post about them soon so keep an eye out for that! 
7: Any piercings?
Nope!
8: OTP?
This is a tough one, Gus and Hazel are beautiful and everyone loves them, they are the true OTP.
9: Favorite show?
How I Met Your Mother/Friends.
10: Favorite bands?
5 Seconds of Summer, Blink 182, All Time Low, McFly, The Vamps. 
11: Something you miss? 
Someone, not something…my lovely Grandad Bill. 
12: Favorite song?
Beside You - 5 Seconds of Summer.
13: How old are you?
19, I'm pulling a sad face right now.
14: Zodiac sign?
Cancer.
15: Quality you look for in a partner?
If you can make me laugh then I will fall for you.
16: Favorite Quote?
'My heart wants to come home' - it's from a song but still.
17: Favorite actor?
JASON SEGEL, NEXT QUESTION PLEASE.
18: Favorite color?
Red or purple or white or black.
19: Loud music or soft?
Both.
20: Where do you go when you’re sad?
Into my room where I sit for a little while and collect my thoughts or have a nap.
21: How long does it take you to shower?
Usually I time it with how many songs I listen to and it's usually two, so about 7 minutes.
22: How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?
Not long at all because I am lazy and make minimal effort with my appearance and I've mastered the art of straightening hair in less than 8 minutes.
23: Ever been in a physical fight?
I was play fighting with my brother and my cousin once and I punched my brother in the nose if that counts, I hope it counts because it was a proud moment that me, little Shannon had just whacked someone in the snout.
24: Turn on?
Tall, funny boys. GAH.
25: Turn off?
Long finger nails, pass the bucket because I will vom.
26: Fears?
I could be here all day with that. Death, illness, falling between the train and the platform, failure and onions.
27: Last thing that made you cry?
Probably just myself. 
28: Last time you said you loved someone?
10 minutes ago when my mum went to bed!
29: Last book you read?
I started reading Eleanor & Park but I stopped because it was getting too cute and I wasn't in the mood for cuteness so I stopped and haven't returned, but fully it was The Fault in Our Stars.
30: Last show you watched?
Big Brother, hahaha.
31: Last person you talked to?
My mum. 
32: The relationship between you and the person you last texted?
He is my dad. (I'm so popular, speaking to my mum, texting my dad, who needs pals?!)
33: Favorite food?
Hey, health heads look away now - PIZZA.
34: Place you want to visit?
Australia, so badly it hurts.
35: Last time you kissed someone?
Last year some time and it sucked. HAHAH (sorry, if you read this I'm sorry.)
36: Last time you were insulted?
This evening when I tried McDonalds new cheese bites, they were awful and I'm extremely insulted.
37: Last sport you played?
Does Sims 3 count as a sport?
38: Last time you hung out with anyone?
Tonight with my friend Shanice!
39: Who should answer these questions next?
Anyone, you, your mother, your dog or even your loaf of bread.

I hope you enjoyed reading about me as much as I enjoyed writing about myself. (That was a joke, I'm not self centred I promise) I deleted a few though because they were YouTubery related questions and I'm not on that level yet!

Have a nice day wherever you are, doing whatever you're doing! 

4 comments

  1. You have such a fun writing style, this was so enjoyable to read. I'm cancer too!! Great post and blog.

    Zara x
    zarakate.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I'm glad you enjoyed it! x x

      Delete
  2. You have such a fun writing style, I actually laughed at loud at some points! Especially for your love of Jason Segel. I totally feel ya. He stole my heart during the first episode of How I Met Your Mother and I've been a fan ever since.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thank you so much I'm super glad you enjoyed reading! Ugh, Jason Segel is the man who truly owns my heart, what a guy!

      Delete