Autumn Has My Heart.

Hiiii!

October is well underway, in recent years it has become one of my favourite months of the year. The last few months of every year are always the best in my eyes, I just love the crisp mornings, the events and all that comes with them. I could happily live in autumn/winter all year round, screw summer give me hoodies or give me death (this was an extreme over exaggeration, don't give me death at all just give me jumpers and artificial warmth from fires and stuff).

Here are a few things I absolutely love about autumn…

1. The trees and all the leaves…



IT'S JUST BEAUTIFUL, LOOK AT THEM, LOOK AT THOSE LEAVES THEY ARE THE MOST BEAUTIFUL LEAVES I'VE EVER SEEN IN MY LIFE. (This was in Hyde Park so for a super sweet autumn experience, go there and cry at how beautiful things like this are!)

2. The cold, crisp days where you're not too cold but you're cold enough…

You're totally cold enough to go out in cute sweatshirts and scarves and all that cute stuff, AH GOSH I LOVE IT. And it's like you're not freezing cold but you're definitely cold enough to return home and have a hot chocolate and act like it's acceptable to sit in your joggies and wrap up like a burrito in blankets…that is the life we all want to lead, am I right? Yes, yes I am.

3. All the autumnal colours… 

The oranges, the yellows, the beautiful colours of everything. I'm getting too excited, I might cry I mean just look at number 1 I'm far too excited about it.

4. Halloween… 

You see, I never used to like halloween but damn, I'm stoked! I'm getting so excited seeing pumpkins everywhere, and being at University I'm finally excited for halloween parties and stuff. Woweeee, I can't wait. But I will probably be hanging up my 'peas in a pod' costume as it is at home, I'll have to think of an even better costume.


5. New found love for Pumpkin Spice Lattes…

Yup, I'm now one of those girls, I tried one for the first time because I wanted to add to my love for autumn and praise the lord for these drinks…delicious. Well done universe and the Starbucks Gods. I even spent the last of my change on one the other day and I probably shouldn't have done that but I'm living life officially on the edge for the sake of PSLs.

What's your favourite time of year? Let me know, do you love autumn too?! And if you do let me know your favourite things!

x x


No comments