My New Etsy Store - VICIOUS PRINTS!

Hiiiiii everyone! 

Been a while but here I am with a new Etsy store selling watercolour typography prints! 



‘Original prints to offend your pals’ and that is exactly what they are - ranging from ‘You’re a Cunt’ to ‘I Donut Like You’. 



As you know Mental Health is a subject so very close to my heart so I also have a Mental Health range, ‘Fuck Off Depression’ and ‘Fuck Off Anxiety’ these can be purchased separately or as a pack. 25% of the price is donated to the Mental Health charity ‘MIND’ - I know this is something you may all be interested in because it is always satisfying to help others. 



There's a couple of prints for the ones you luuuuuuuv, the 'I Dig You' print is one of my faves, I want to make that in to a card one day. I really would love to get them all made into cards because nothing says HAPPY BIRTHDAY like 'you're a twat' amiright. 

I would really love to get some more prints painted for everyone so if you're interested check out the store, click HERE! 

Also, follow us on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook

Thanks a lot and I hope you enjoy them as much as I enjoy making them, until next time xxxx 

No comments