Christmas Gift Guide - Boyfriend Edition - BLOGMAS DAY 3


Happy Blogmas day 3 everyone! 

Todays is a little Christmas gift guide for the lads in your life. I find buying things for my boyfriend quite hard because he doesn't necessarily have a 'thing' and I'm like.......thank you that's super helpful. So I end up buying clothes and random things that I think will make his Christmas special. I think I've done a good job this year.

The below include a couple of things my boyfriend already has (Dior Homme makes me think of our first date together!) - the others are just little bits I came across and thought "yeah, someones boyfriend might like these". 

all photos are credited in the links below 

FIND THESE ITEMS HERE: 

Let me know what you are planning on getting your boyfriends or girlfriends. I'm pretty much finished but knowing me I won't stop buying him things despite this! I'm a spoiler... 

See you tomorrow! 

Shannon x 



3 comments

  1. The Star Wars bottle is great! As is the posh sandwiches book! I always find clothes are useful as generally my boyfriend hates buying clothes himself!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Clothes are an absolute treat to buy a boyfriend don't you think? I always buy mine clothes I just know are going to look lovely on him and I've been 100% right so far! hahahaha

      Delete
  2. Very interesting blog about best t-shirt for men, thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete