Christmas Gift Guide - Mum Edition - BLOGMAS DAY 4


Happy Blogmas day 4! 

Does anyone else find it absolutely so hard to buy for your parents, my mum is a struggle ever year! If I had all of the money in the world I would be winning, but I don't so I have to work with what I've got. My mum is one of those people who say "don't worry about getting me anything" - are you serious mother?! She gave me life, the least I can give her is a box of fucking Lindt. 

My mum is different, she doesn't like typical 'mum' things which is why it has always been so hard. She's not arsed about perfume and handbags, she'd rather a pair of Dr Martens and a book about weird murders in history (never feel weird buying anything like that... honestly) 

all credit for photos is in the links below

FIND THE ITEMS HERE: 
1. Mumford & Sons CD - £12.99
2. Thomas Sabo Ring - £69
3. Stacey Dooley Book - £14.99
4. 1461 Vonda Dr Martens - £125
5. Wooden Incense Box - £5.04

In most of these posts I understand they're not all exactly 'affordable' things - not for me even! These are just nice bits and pieces, you know? 

I love Christmas and love trying my best to spoil my loved ones. 

What have you purchased for your parents this year? Let me know and let's struggle together! 

See you tomorrow, Shannon x 


2 comments

  1. Love this post! It's so different to the usual gift gift. I tend to get my mum useful things but mix it with some treats like beauty items or jewellery I know my dad won't buy! The Stacey Dooley book is such a good idea!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Awww well that is always lovely, I wish my mum like beauty things it would make it so much easier haha!

      Delete