Christmas Gift Guide - Dad Edition - BLOGMAS DAY 6


Happy Blogmas day 6! 

We are well and truly getting through these well aren't we? I am loving the challenge! 

Now as I said yesterday parents are fucking hard to buy for, why? I have no idea. They are the people you know the most, surely but they are so bloody hard to buy for! 

My dad may even be worse than my mum honestly, every year I will get him a wallet. But not this year, oh no, I will not buy him another wallet to save until the middle of the year to use. 

all photos are credited in the links below

FIND THE ITEMS HERE: 
1. Fred Perry Shirt - £30
2. IPA Beer Making Kit - £39.99
3. Black leather Wallet - £24
4. Malteasers Gift Box - £10.40
5. Barbour Manicure Gift Case - £24.95

Do you find it hard to shop for a dad or step-dad? I've literally struggled all my life and ended up, as I said, buying him a wallet or a shirt. He's happy so that is all that matters! 

Let's have a chat, let me know what you've purchased! 

This is the last in the gift guide posts, get shopping! 

Shannon x 


No comments