Christmas Gift Guide - Nephew Edition - BLOGMAS DAY 5



Happy Blogmas Day 5 everyone! 

I hope you are enjoying Blogmas so far, I sure am! Drop your links below and I'd love to read some of your posts.

Todays post is  Christmas guide for your little nephews out there. I have a 2 year old nephew and I have already purchased his dinosaur/Spiderman inspired gifts. I had so much stuff I wanted to buy him so there are a couple on this list that I didn't get round to buying. 

Jensen loves his kitchen, which is why I chose the little wooden BBQ set. I thought it was so cute! I love wooden toys, when I have babies one day I'd love for my babies to have wooden toys, I think they look so smart. 

all photos are credited in the links below

FIND THE ITEMS HERE: 
1. Personalised London Bus Print - £28
2. Wooden Tool Set - £24.99
3. Digger Long Sleeve Tshirts - £14-£16
4. Tirceratops Custom Sweatshirt - £25
5. Play BBQ - £25.60

I cannot wait for Christmas this year and to see my nephew enjoy himself. He's 2 and so aware of the world around him, watching him grow up has been the biggest blessing in my life. He is already talking about Santa and it is adorable! 

What have you purchased for your little ones this year? Let me know! 

See you tomorrow everyone, happy blogging! 

Shannon x 



No comments