My Christmas Wrapping - BLOGMAS DAY 17


Hello everyone! Happy day 17 of Blogmas.

Every year one of the most exciting parts is the wrapping for me, I get so stoked and usually spend a stupid amount on the wrapping. This year I kinda did the same...but you know, shopping so much at Paperchase through the year means I get vouchers and points on my Paperchase card so it all works out just fine! 

Usually I go for a classic brown paper but this year I purchased the 'White tree on Kraft Roll' and 'Astro Christmas Roll' from Paperchase to just make it a little bit different, but not too drastic! 


Half the time I do wonder if anyone actually cares what their presents are wrapped like but I am honestly a wrapping snob. There, I admit it! I am a snob for good quality wrapping paper and if the wrapping paper feels like it's going to rip then it can just get out of my face. 



This year I purchased a pack of baubles (100 for £8.00) from Paperchase, I'd say that's an okay price for all of those baubles. Speaking of baubles I always fucking forget how to spell it, it's one of those things in life I will never get...K DEN. 


BUY FOR YOURSELF:


Do you enjoy wrapping? Let me know what you've got up to with yours this year! 

Shannon x 




1 comment